Starlight Princess RTP And Variance
This is a high variance game, given 5 out of 5 for its volatility. The RTP is 96.5 per cent, which is well above the industry average for an online slot.
How To Play Starlight Princess
Get started with this choice of Pragmatic Play free play slots with the help of the following handy hints:
- Hit the coin stack and choose your coin value. This will then be multiplied by the 20 fixed paylines to create your total bet. Alternatively, you can simply use the plus and minus tabs to choose your total bet.
- You can choose to hit the extra bet button and pay more to double your chances of winning the feature. If you are playing at the top betting amount, this would cost you 125.00
- There is also the chance to buy the free spins bonus. Based on the maximum stake, this would cost you 10,000. This is a big investment and so you will have to decide whether the potential returns could be worth it in the end.
- The 3-bar buttons opens the system settings. This is where you can access quick spin and battery saver modes, along with the sound settings and the spin button lock.
- There is an autoplay button if you want to allow the slot to spin itself without you having to press start for each game.
- The ‘i’ button opens the paytable, which alters dynamically according to how much you decide to bet. Wins are paid out for clusters of between 8 and 30 matching symbols.
Starlight Princess Bet & Win Sizes
The minimum stake in this choice of free slots is 0.01 per coin, which is the equivalent of 0.20 per spin. At the other end of the betting range, the maximum stake is 100.00. In this game, you can choose you coin value and your bet level. This means that the maximum standard stake is based on a top coin value of 0.50 and a bet level of 10. This is then multiplied by the 20 paylines to form the total bet.
Wins are paid out for matching 8 or 9 symbols, for 10 or 11 symbols, or for between 12 and 30. The paytable alters itself according to how much you choose to stake. The lower-paying icons are blue, green, emerald, yellow, and red gems worth between 200.00 and 1,000.00 for matching 12 or more, based on the maximum standard stake. The more extravagant symbols are the higher payers and offer the following top wins for 12 to 30 matches:
Red and yellow sun symbol 5,000.00
Pink and yellow heart symbol 2,500.00
Purple and yellow moon symbol 1,500.00
Blue and yellow star symbol 1,200.00
Starlight Princess Bonus Features
The Starlight Princess is the scatter symbol and can appear on any of the reels. She will pay out for between 4 and 6 symbols in any position. The top prizes on offer are:
6 scatter symbols 10,000
5 scatter symbols 500.00
4 scatter symbols 300.00
The princess scatter will also trigger the free spins feature on special reels. Land at least 4 and 15 bonus games will be yours. Multiplier symbols can be accumulated during the bonus to increase prizes. You can also get 5 more free spins every time you land at least 3 scatters.
This game also offers the opportunity to use the Bet Multiplier 25x function to double your chances of hitting the feature by adding more scatters to the reels. Alternatively, you could pay 100x your total bet to use the Bet Multiplier 20x option and buy the free spins feature.
The game also has cascading reels. This means that if wins form, they then disappear to allow more icons to fall into the space they vacate. This can allow more wins to be created and cascades – or tumbles, as Pragmatic Play calls them – continue until no more winning combinations are made.
During the cascades and standard spins in both the free spins bonus and the base game, multiplier symbols can randomly trigger. These can be worth from 2x to 500x. All multipliers on the screen when they hit can be added together to offer lots of winning potential.
Starlight Princess Review
This is an attractive game with a good range of bonus features. The free spins and multipliers can really enhance your winning opportunities, and there is the freedom to buy the bonus or double your chances of hitting it by paying a little more. The RTP is also an attractive 96.5 per cent, although the high volatility may feel too risky for some players.
Disclaimer: Starlight Princess trademark / license is owned by Pragmatic Play. This site is not endorsed by Pragmatic Play.